Friday, July 21, 2006

Morning Glories are gone!!!

Our place is very peaceful and quiet.
Every morning when I woke up, I'm used to open the window to enjoy the wind blowing through my hair, listening to birds singing, from our window view I could see the Morning Glory fence below...








I don't know where these Morning Glories came from and when they started to grow here. Since the time we noticed it, they have already grown almost full length of the fence. They made the fence looked so beautiful and made me happy...

This morning when I opened the window, the wind still blowing through my hair, birds still chirping as usual, but the Morning Glories were gone!!!

Our place is undergoing construction and repair works and they plan to make a wall to replace the fence so they will remove all the Morning Glories sooner or later...

I knew it, but I just don't want them to make a wall, I don't want the Morning Glories to disappear!!!

Now, they're really gone, the fence looks so empty, waiting to be replaced by a wall soon...




5 comments:

Blueyes said...

That's sad, you should've snagged some of the morning glory to replant once the wall went up.

Bear Bear said...

hahaha, good idea,I should have thought about it earlier...

The Imaginary Diva said...

You have such a beautiful place. No flowered fences here in my neighborhood, just lots of property development. Enjoy it while it lasts....

Bear Bear said...

Thanks for your comment Sharon ^^

maria said...

I feel sad for you for having
lost this beautiful scenery.

Maybe you could plant one on the
other side of the fence.

Marie