Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Singapore Flyer

Last Saturday was a very happy and fun day for me. I went out with San Jie and her two cute sons. We went to eat the famous chicken rice restaurant in Mandarin Hotel called Chatter Box. Last time, I didn't like to eat there, because I found the standard of the chicken rice doesn't match the price. But this time, they improve a lot. I like it very much! The restaurant shifted their location to the 38th level with incredible views. It made us so excited, we took many photos there this time. After the delicious meal, we went to the Singapore Flyer. This is the first time I took this ride too. The Flyer is really big and wow, I love the view. San Jie was afraid of heights, but she still wanted to experience the Flyer at least one time. At the end of the day, we went for a river cruise in the Singapore river. At that time, my camera's battery was already flat, so I didn't have a chance to take any photos, so we just relaxed and enjoy the night view of the Singapore river.

I will let my photos do the talking now.



Here I am, inside the Chatter Box restaurant. Waiting for my chicken rice.


From my view, I can see the Singapore Flyer and the Esplanade.


My delicious chicken rice! Looks good, smells good and tastes great!!!


After our meal, we got free gifts too, it's chicken plushies.


After that we went to the Singapore Flyer.

A beautiful day!



Me and my two nephews inside the Singapore Flyer capsule.

Heehee!!! ^^







Above pictures are some of the views I took though the glass of the Singapore Flyer. It was really a great experience and a beautiful memory for all of us. We laughed, we joked and enjoyed the view so much! I will definitely want to take the ride again.


I shall end this post here with a picture of my two adorable nephews.



No comments: