Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Meeting my friend

I met up with one of my best friends yesterday. She was my classmate and we've known each other for about 10 years already. Since I've moved to Singapore, we hardly can meet each other, so I was very excited to see her. She came to Singapore on a business trip and stayed in Singapore for 6 days. I met up with her on the very first day she arrived in Singapore.

As she was staying in a hotel on Sentosa Island, I decided to wait for her at Vivocity. After showing her some sceneries on the rooftop of Vivocity, we took some photos and went for dinner.

We also went to Orchard Road and she was very excited to do some shopping in Orchard Road as well!



I saw this cotton pattern of the sky that day. So pretty!

On the rooftop of Vivocity, I was trying to call my friend, she was late for about one hour...

Waiting for her in front of the train station...

I did my own manicure...

On my left is my friend, Mai in white shirt and on my right is her colleague, Lien in red shirt. This is the first time I met Lien and I like her a lot too. She is so cute and she has a Yaeba (a double tooth) which is I find it's very charming when she smile.
And oh, when I saw Mai walking out from the train station, I was so happy and jumped on her, that moment my bracelet broke and all the beads dropped onto the floor...Not again!!! Last time my necklace broke at Vivocity too, when my nephew jumped on me...I like this bracelet very much, so I still picked up the beads and will try to fix it next time.
They went to play in the water, but I couldn't...So I helped to take photos of them, heee...

Three happy girls!!!

With my dear friend!

After that we went to Orchard to do some shopping...

At Far East Plaza...



I had so much fun going out with my friends and they are also photos maniac like me. We took photos everywhere, even inside the toilet, awww...But most of the photos were taken with my friend's camera, which I have to wait until this Friday, when she comes to my place to stay for a night before she flies back.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, wwooooooooow, you seem to be sooo happy, thats great !!! I hope to write you later, when i came back from the University, See you later, bye

Take Care