Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Singapore Biennale 2008: Raffles City

Finally I went to Raffles city to see the Phantom, Singapore Biennale 2008 Installation by Spanish artist Isaac Montoya.

When you view the picture from these two color booths, you actually can see two different pictures.

Do you want to know what I saw?

...mm...I'm not going to tell you! Because it was so amazing for me to experience this, so I suggest you should go there and see it yourself before 16th of November.

Happily posing before leaving to eat.



Since we were at Raffles city, we went to eat at Shokudo restaurant. I love this Japanese restaurant much more than Marche restaurant. Usually it's always very crowed in this restaurant but we came quite early this time, so there wasn't a long queue at all, I'm so happy!

My favorite area, I will always sit here when I eat at this restaurant, because this restaurant is so big and there's so many sitting areas with different themes.

I like these girls. Hee!

Kawaii ne!

Our yummy food!

Itadakimasu!

Eating in a Japanese style, with a mouth full of food!



Ocha douzo!
Hee...Til the next time.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh...until 16 november only? i won't be able to go back so soon but yet i want to see it :(

Anonymous said...

i love singapore! i missed so much when i went there with my dad. i want to go back there!

Unknown said...

Wow! That looks so exciting! I am jealous of you! I hope I can go there some day.

Anonymous said...

wa wa i cant see it coz i'm not in spore >.<

Lilize said...

well i hope you tell us what you saw after november 16th, for those who can't make it there hehehe...

elmie said...

bearbear, dear, i like your style! ^_^

Steven Goh said...

Looks like a great place to be in SG. I will have to visit Raffles City when I am in SG.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on my blog. At least I know my condition is not that bad. Three times, that's really bad. Anyway, I'm feeling much better. And guess what...I know what you saw from the inside the colour booths. It's right here ....

http://www.youth.sg/content/view/6239/51/

Unknown said...

been to s'pore only once,and only at the airport for transfer flight. but gonna go there someday for holiday i guess.