Monday, December 01, 2008

Merlion and Esplanade Sketch

I did a quick sketch for my watercolor painting.

Curious Xiao Bai.





Thanks Jerine and Jocelyn for nominating me for The Marie-Antoinette A Real Person, A Real Award.



So I've tagged these bloggers too:
1.Pandabonium
2.Sumuk
3.eMz
4.YANZ
5.Clarisse Teagen
6.Lilize
7.Lavitz

Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.



Last weekend, I went to eat Chicken rice at Mandarin Hotel again. Their chicken rice is the best!

After that I grabbed some desserts at Bakerzin cafe too.

A well fed bear is a happy bear! XD






6 comments:

Pandabonium said...

A well fed bear...

Panda bear agrees. :p

I hope you'll share the finished artwork with us.

Anonymous said...

Wooooow it looks so delicious. So happy to see you again. Hope you are fine, and having fun. See you later

And by the way, i stil miss you broadcast u_u

Look pretty as always. Take care

elmie said...

awwww, thanks sweetie! i'm well chuffed! XD

Pandabonium said...

Thanks for the honor, but I'm afraid I don't do tag posts. By the way, we're not really sailing across the Pacific - we are having a boat shipped to us. I was just trying to be funny.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you go to hotel to eat chicken rice. there's one shop opposite novena church has the best chicken rice in singapore. tried that before?

Bear Bear said...

I have never heard of Novena Church chicken rice before, will check it out though. ^^