Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just random

I don't know what happened to me recently, I am fine, but I don't feel like blogging at all. Again, I see myself slowly disappearing from the blogging world! But I won't close my blog this time, like what I did 2 years ago.

My favorite perfume, limited edition Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage, A Drop Of Cloud.

I have two new sets of Re-Ment collectible miniatures. They are the Princess Tea Party and the Luxury French Restaurant. These sets are so pretty that I bought the whole set!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok Bear Bear. I understand, sometimes even though you have the time, you just don't feel like blogging or writing. It's ok. Just be happy & be yourself : )

Busy now so I'll get back to you later on your lovely pics. And yes, whatever it is, please don't close your blog : )

Pete Bear

Jerine said...

please don't close your blog. i love your blog a lot. if you don't feel like updating then do it some other time. but don't close it. by the way, the miniature are so pretty. i love the princess party one :)

Pandabonium said...

Yes, even if you decide not to post for a time, don't close the blog again, please.

The Luxury French Restaurant is cute, but I'm afraid I'd still be hungry after such a tiny meal. :P

-JoJo- said...

I feel like quitting too sometimes. Lost the interest of blogging, isn't it?

Anyhow, don't treat blogging is a task which need to be done frequently.

Do it when you are bored or free. Like this blogging isn't a burden for you and me too XD

But if you really wanna quit, add me in msn first. I don wanna lost a friend yet.

eMz said...

i agree with jerine, please don't close your blog -- it's one of my cute addiction fixes! XD

Bear Bear said...

I won't close my blog, although I won't blog often.

Jojo, I added you! ^^

I'm using yahoo but not MSN though. I hope to add other blogger friends too. Please drop me your comment with your email address if you want to be added. I won't publish that comment.