Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another Saturday

Truly, I enjoyed all of our weekend outings. No matter where we go, I always find something interesting on the way. Today, we were at Ion Orchard and the "Noise Singapore Festival Showcase" caught my attention.

I took my time to look at every submitted works! It was an amazing showcase that made me want to submit my work to them someday!


I wore this "BearBear designed shirt" today and totally loved it! I redesigned this piece from an oversized T-shirt that I bought during a sale period, I love the printed picture on it!

I added rose, eyes for the dove in the picture and made a slit on both sleeves and sewed black ribbons on each side. The ribbons and the rose were handmade by me! I created a dressy look from behind by sewing both sides of the back to the center and added a skull accessory to it! I also added lace for the collar with some buttons.



“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein




No comments: