Monday, February 27, 2012

A pleasant Sunday walk

Have been exploring the neighbourhood parks lately! Walking for hours really help tone up my leg muscles. People thought I became skinnier but I didn't go on diet at all, just lots of exercises!

Feeling the breeze along rivers relaxes my mind.

Spotting what nature can offer blessed my soul and strengthen my thought of protecting it.

"Global Warming", a message that's always in my head as I was born in this century. I do my best that I could to stop harming our Earth. Loving nature is as important as loving ourselves!


I'm grateful for the effort that the Singapore government provided us. Greenery parks, convenient public transport, clean environment with low crime rate in the city! I need not ask for more!

We spotted a "Baby Elephant" in the clouds and a phenomenon in the sky that I thought it was a rainbow!


If you're happy and you know it, spring your legs!!! If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it!!!

If you're happy and you know it, blow a kiss!!! If you happy and you know it, then you ask him do the same!!!
Hahaha, I forced Lg to do jump shots and he did his first jump shots beautifully!

Lg promised to have a nature walk every Sunday with me! I'm excited about going to another park connector!

"Happiness is not a matter of good fortune or worldly possessions. It's a mental attitude. It comes from appreciating what we have, instead of being miserable about what we don't have. It's so simple, yet so hard for the human mind to comprehend."



No comments: