Saturday, March 31, 2012

Music is my life

If I was to be stranded on a safe, but deserted island and I could take only one thing with me, it would be music! I love music! I listen to all music genres and languages, from oldies to modern music.

Music also prevent me from motion sickness. I have this annoying symptom since childhood and there's no other way as effective as music (besides medicine) that could help me get rid of it. As long as I close my eyes and listen to my favorite music, I will be fine.




Today, we went to Pasir Panjang food centre to try the healthy Char Kway Teow that was introduced in some food show.

While waiting for our Char Kway Teow, Lg also bought Hokkian Mee, my favorite dish. The heart shaped prawns were displayed by me!!! Hahahah!!!

I'm usually not a fan of oily Char Kway Teow, but I like this healthy version with a mountain of veggies!



No comments: