Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paul Bakery restaurant

My current crave is the newly opened French bakery Paul at Ngee Ann City (Takashimaya).
I love love love baguettes as what I've grown up eating!

(Not soft bread, I totally hate soft bread.)

Paul's baguettes are the best in town!!!


I especially recommend Sesame Camembert Sandwich to anyone who haven't try their bakery yet, it's very addictive! The crispiness and the fragance of sesame goes well with the tasty yet chewy baguette, the best taste of baguette I've ever tried!!!

I also love love love Anglaise Abricots! The light sweet taste of custard blends well with the tangy taste of apricot, it's irresistible!

While Flute Paul, Gourmandise and Pain Au Chocolat are Lg's favorite!

We would definitely like to try all of their sandwiches, pastries, breads, baguettes... everything!!!
We're both very enthusiastic about this!!!

Currently I like this song, Lego House by Ed Sheeran!




No comments: