Thursday, June 28, 2012

Everything will be alright

It's been quite a while since my last update, I'm not myself lately, feeling troubled inside and moody most of the time...Told myself to look on the bright side, everything happens for a reason, good or bad, I have to accept it and be positive.


Wasn't in the mood for painting but I painted anyway and realized that painting picked up my mood! I intend to give this painting to a friend, who suggested me to paint a Tokyo Sky Tree for her.


Tokyo Sky Tree, watercolor, 50 x 40 cm.



6 comments:

Passerby said...

Good job!
I think you managed your emotions well!
Gambatte!

Bear Bear said...

Thank you Passerby, are you someone I know?

Passerby said...

No. Just surfing around and came across your blog by chance.

But then again sometime these chance encounters can be good opportunities to do some good.

Here's an adaptation of a well known saying...

"I will pass this way but once.
If there's any good that I can do,
Let me do it now for I'll never pass this way again.

I will see this day but once.
If there's any kindness I can show,
Let me show it now for I'll never see this day again.

Tomorrow may be too late my friend to do all the good that you planned.

So reach out to those who in need and lend them a helping hand.

I will know this world but once. If there's any love that I can give
Let me give it now...

For I'll never know this world I'll never see this day
I'll never pass this way again"

Cheers!

p/s I think your Tokyo Sky Tree painting is a good attempt! Keep it up! Maybe visit it someday and post some pictures!

Bear Bear said...

You're such a kind person!

Thank you for your words of encouragement and a meaningful poem. It reflects my feelings and what I've been thinking lately!

Passerby :-) said...

Glad to be able to sow some encouragement and lift a spirit!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Am feeling moody today too. Was searching for "help" tips and stumbled into your blog. Your pic says it all. That's the look I have. I think it is biological. Why can't I be more upbeat? Sigh.