Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mid-Autumn festival at Chinatown 2012

Oh yes, we went to Chinatown again for Mid-Autumn festival! One of Lg's quirks that I just have to adapt! Reluctant, but still...


Strange me, the moment I saw blankets after blankets of lanterns hanging prettily along the street, I went all excited and camera ready!!! Lg said: "See, even it's the same thing every year, but I wish to see you like this again and again!" What a goldfish I am! Damn!


The moon was already so round yesterday and was so bright like a lantern itself! We stood on the bridge, didn't talk much but Lg was happy and he smiled whenever he looked at me! I get it now, it's not the event, not the place, it's the moment that counts, Lg just loves to relive these moments! I won't be grumpy anymore...



No comments: