Wednesday, April 18, 2012

To someone I used to know

When I decided to cut off a relationship with someone that was so close to me, it means I can't take their personality anymore.

They are of course entitled to their own opinions but they have no idea not to judge others when they only know what others choose to show them.

That kind of people is pathetic, all they go after is money and think the big F of it! They are ignorant and arrogant at the same time.

I'm very happy with my life and I love everything I have! I know how to enjoy my life, do you?

I bet you do, you're way too busy getting mad over little problems and make a mountain out of a molehill! You suffocate yourself with negative thoughts and selfishly expect everyone to agree blindly with your opinions. When they tell you otherwise, you called them betrayers? What on earth do you think you are? I tell you what, the only ones that do agree are the ones that don't really care or know and mostly just your bootlickers! You sure enjoy that!

But let me say this again, before judging others, try to fit in their shoes and spare a thought for what they did, or simply just take a look at yourself in a mirror! No? You're too scared of the monster staring back at you? Also go read some books to enlighten yourself about gratitude! Oh, you hate reading! Too bad!

Lastly, keep on walking with your head held high to catch bird droppings in your face and stamp on shit with your feet! Ciao!


p/s: No, this post is not for Lg!



2 comments:

Jerine said...

Your post got me thinking for awhile. I have the same problem as you. But people change personalities overnight and if we can't get along the move on. It's sad but that's how life is.

Bear Bear said...

Yes, move on Jerine! :)