Friday, December 21, 2012

Age gracefully

Today is Dec 21, 2012! This day was supposed to be the Mayan calendar apocalypse day! That's just a myth, really!

Today is not the end of the world, it's a new beginning since the Earth is going on its next journey.

Still, I will be ready if a natural disaster strikes, most possibly there is no apocalypse.

I want to celebrate and remind myself to live my life to the fullest! Erm, and age gracefully!


Ageing gracefully doesn't mean one should look, dress or act their age . It's attitude and behaviour that matters! Everyone has the freedom to choose what to wear, how to behave and appear in public as long as you are happy with yourself.

I've gained more knowledge and experience as I grow older, by that I come to understand myself better and know exactly who I am and what I want! Growing old is mandatory but I think of it as a process of defining myself! . I want to grow old gracefully with an unstoppable spirit . A toned body would definitely be a bonus!

I will be forever young at heart! Even though, one day my age will be a closely guarded secret.

But for now...
Cherish the moment!


"Try to learn to breathe deeply, really to taste food when you eat, and when you sleep, really to sleep. Try as much as possible to be wholly alive with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough."



No comments: