Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm back from Vietnam

We've just come back from our holiday in Vietnam.

Right now I'm missing my family in Vietnam so much that Lg described me as being in an unstable emotional state!

We stayed in my parent's cozy home and they have Wi-Fi! Unfortunately, I just didn't have the time to sit down and blog.

My parents have 6 cats and 2 dogs, they are very cute!!! I like to play with them and take photos of them!!! I miss Xiao Bai very much when travelling, but... I miss other pets when I have to leave them too! So complicated!

I had spent a lot of quality time with my family and I super enjoy my mother's home cooked food! She cooks fantastic Vietnamese dishes that no one else can ever compare to! I've also learnt a lot on this trip, I could see and feel so much love from everyone towards us. Writing this made me tear... In fact, I cried a lot on this trip! Those are happy tears!

My mother is my one and only person that I love to death! The kindest and the most beautiful soul! I'm glad we had many moments to talk and share our views, I get to understand her more like a friend. I need to learn more from her!

Everytime I come back to Vietnam, my mother made sure I carry back to Singapore all my favourite food that she prepared. She even helped me to pack my luggage full of food! I can never match her level of consideration and caring!


I love to collect sweet memories and on this trip I have plenty! Love and miss everyone in Vietnam very much!




2 comments:

passerby said...

i didn't know you were from Vietnam...

always thought you were from Taiwan...

glad you were able to go back to visit your fmaily and hometown!

Bear Bear said...

Now you know, hee!!! ^-^