Friday, February 01, 2013

Lighten brown spots naturally

I have brown spots on my cheeks, due to my frequent sun exposure. The only way to get rid of them is laser treatment and it's expensive! But there's so many ways to lighten the spots naturally! I've been using aloe vera and it's very effective!


Wash the fresh aloe vera then cut a small portion, keep the remainder in a dry place for the next use.


Trim off the edges to take the aloe vera flesh and apply the juice onto the face daily, it helps lighten sun spots and give the skin a dewy look!

Be patient and don't expect the results to happen instantly, but over time you can see the improvements!


Always remember to use sunscreen and wear UV cut clothing to protect yourself from the sun.


There's another way to prevent brown spots that I'm about to share on my blog. Brown spots, is also known as sun spots or liver spots, besides the sun exposure reason, brown spots also appear due to some deficiencies of the liver. The liver helps filter the blood and is responsible for getting rid of toxins from the body. If the liver is not doing its job, it'll result in brown spots.

Is there any way to cleanse the liver? Naturally?

Yes, there is! A healthy and natural way to detox your liver is to add sesame to your diet!


Oh, I love sesame paste! Yums!



3 comments:

Jerine said...

I didn't know liver problem can cause brown spots!

Been wanting to plant aloe vera plant at home but I'm afraid it might not survive in pot since I'm living in apartment :(

Bear Bear said...

I plant them in pots and they are good!

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Happy Chinese New Year(^^)
I love Aloe Vera 2^^