Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Before you fall asleep

It's sad to say, but I am neglecting my blog again!

Since I set my goal, I've been working hard towards it! Achieved nothing yet, but I'm not disheartened because I have learned a lot and gained a lot of experience through practising with painting!

I'm glad that finally I was able to focus on just one goal at a time! I used to have too many goals and liked to multi-task. I ended up wasting my time or not investing enough time and effort to all of them. My advice to people out there, decide what is the most important thing to you now, focus on it, it's better to have only one goal at a time. Setting a deadline for your goal and commit to it.

Anyway, besides committing to my goal, I'm trying not to neglect living my life as much as I can!

Alright, that's all I want to say! And now it's time for some photo updates!


I exercise daily! This is a good habit that I won't neglect!


Is it just me or does anyone find McDonald's Macchiato taste so good? I love it! Especially when the cup is super big! Makes me happy!


I like to wear cotton dresses lately! Nowadays, I like to dress comfy!


My favourite rain boots, raincoat and umbrella!


Till next time, then!



No comments: