Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gardens by the Bay 2013

We went to the Gardens by the Bay lately. We visited once last year. This time, I was just happily photographing my family members, so if you want to see more flower photos, then go see the previous post on my blog.


I love to capture expressions and happy moments of everyone, I sometimes forgot how I like to be captured in pictures too. But it's really a joy when I look back at beautiful photos taken by me and reminiscing about the time I shared with my loved ones.


We walked through the outdoor gardens before entering the Flower Dome, I don't like the outdoor gardens, if only there are more shades and giant fans, otherwise, being toasted in the scorching sun wasn't fun at all.


We loved the coolness and the romantic settings in the Flower Dome!!!


I couldn't resist to have pictures taken inside the beautiful dome so I asked my Lg to take pictures of me!!!


Overly happy!!! Enjoy posing time!


Then we walked to the Cloud Forest and I love how chilly it was in there!


The sunset was peeking through the misty atmosphere! Such a beautiful moment to be captured!


Started from the Entry Level, we took the elevator to the Lost World, continued to the Cloud Walk, an aerial walkway around the top of the mountain! Amazing views from there!


I had sweet pastel colors on my nails that day!


Before we left for dinner, I managed to capture some nice pictures of the Supertrees and the Marina Bay Sands! All lighted up!

 
We had a superb buffet dinner at Todai Restaurant!! I love love love to dine there! Most of the time, I just ate the snow crab legs!!! Too precious! I'm grateful!



No comments: