Thursday, August 08, 2013

S.E.A Aquarium

One of my favourite tourist spot in Singapore is the S.E.A Aquarium, the World's Largest Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa.


On the board walk to Sentosa, we went on a weekday, to avoid the crowd!


I love the travelator, so convenient!!!


At the entrance.


We explored the Maritime Experiential Museum, looking through Asia's maritime heritage.


A sweet surprise to see a Vietnamese section there! A big hug to my heritage!!!


I like to learn about other Asian heritage too!


I was playing with the drums and it's fun!


There were many games around too!


Continued our walk to the Aquarium. I love love love the ambience of this place, felt surreal!


Looking through the large window panels. I was overwhelmed by the majestic view of the ocean!.


Besides featuring more than 100,000 marine animals from over 800 species across 49 habitats, the aquarium is home to these adorable dolphins!!!


On this trip, I was so glad to see lots of deep ocean fishes, some of them were really funny looking or weird, but I enjoyed learning about them and seeing them close up!

 
I saw Manta Ray at Open Ocean, spotted Giant Moray Eel at South China Sea, had fun looking at Indonesian Sea Nettle, not missing out on the Silvertip Shark at Shark Sea!!!


A fun trip that I wouldn't mind to visit again!



No comments: