Thursday, February 26, 2015

Singapore River Hongbao 2015

As promised, Lg brought me to the annual River Hongbao during Chinese New Year! I had the same excited feeling each time and was eager to have my barbecued chicken sticks at the food street.


We were both properly dressed up for the New Year.


It was crowded as usual!!! But we were happy to immerse ourselves in the New Year atmosphere.


We walked straight to the food street and explore all the food stalls. I love the crispy fried crabs!!! 5 pieces for $10!!! I bought a lot as I was afraid that I have to wait for another year to eat this! This year, the barbecued chicken tasted different from the taste I had last year! Well, I got delicious crabs, even better!


The stadium seats area were open for everyone!!! It's more convenient to have a seat and enjoy the food! Most of the people cleaned up after eating and there were some staff walking around to help collect the rubbish too! It's very considerate on the part of the event organisers!


When the sun went down, all the huge lanterns lit up!!


There was a tight-rope walking performance that day! Also, there was a kid's carnival there!



After leaving the event, we walked to the Gluttons Bay and had our supper! Happy New Year everyone!



No comments: